Talk about yummy!! I made these today and just fell in love. Those of you that have been reading for a while know that all of my recipes start with “Rebecca’s Awesome” followed by my recipe. Feel free to check out my awesome breakfast sandwiches and omelettes as well.
As for this beauty, it’s a sophisticated twist on ice cream sandwiches, suitable for any event from a dinner party to Sunday night on your couch. And the best part? They are DELISH and you can have 2 for 3 points!! Come on! Try it…you won’t regret it!
- 4 tablespoons of Cool Whip (3pts)
- 1 container of Chobani raspberry yogurt (4pts)
- 34 Degrees Lemon Crisps (these were found at Whole Foods; 6 for 2 points!)
- Take Cool Whip and Chobani’s raspberry yogurt and mix together. The amount of cool whip is dependent upon your taste and point preference. 🙂
- Place 1-2 tablespoons in between the lemon crackers.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour. For best results, thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
- I made about 10 of these which equal….wait for it….2 for 3 points.
As an aside, I discovered that 34 Degrees has many different flavors…so exciting!! I am looking forward to using these in future recipes. Try it and let me know how you like it!